Local government and school district leaders know their finances are key to success but may not have a clear understanding of the financial reporting process. It may be difficult to find qualified professionals to fill finance director positions in remote areas.
The staff at Dooley & Company have been providing financial consulting and audits for local government and school districts since the inception of the Firm in 1983. Over the years, our team has served a variety of governments and school organizations throughout the Southeast. These entities are perpetually faced with budgetary pressures that these entities face to provide services for their students and citizens, and we understand the importance of staying in compliance with their funding sources.
Our government auditing practices have evolved over the years to include:
- Yellowbook and Single Audit assurance services
- Bookkeeping and account reconciliations
- Outsourced finance director tasks as permanent placement or during job vacancies
- General ledger clean up and preparation for annual financial audits
- Budget preparation
- Millage determination
- Depreciation schedule maintenance
- Cash flow analysis
- Grant administration and reporting
- Special projects consulting
- Food Service program consulting
Dooley and Company welcomes any request for proposals for auditing or fiscal consulting services from local governments or school districts.