Estate planning on your own can be complicated and costly.
Spending time thinking about what happens to your estate after your death is an uncomfortable and overwhelming thought for most. Not ensuring that your estate is in good order can result in significant consequences. Waiting too late to start planning can lead to even more issues down the road. From probate to defining beneficiaries, life insurances, 401K’s, IRAs, annuities, and more, Dooley & Company can help.
Thinking about estate planning often brings more questions than answers. The hassles and red tape associated with estate planning can be daunting, but you do not have to do it alone. Our team is waiting to assist you through every step of the process.
We can help you…
- Clearly define your estate planning goals.
- Organize and create your estate planning team (experts on law, finance, and taxes) if you need one.
- Evaluate and recommend estate planning options.
- Decrease the problems and expenses associated with probate.
- Transfer the assets of your estate to heirs the way you want.
- Amend your plan as needed.
- Navigate the tax impact of receiving gifts or inheritance
- Estate and trust tax return filing
- Trust administration and planning
- Lifetime Family Wealth Transfers.
- Family partnerships and other business relationships.
- Leaving money to charities.
- Preparation for estate and trust tax complexities.