Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice but cannot afford, justify, or find a full-time controller. Whether you have a specific project that you need help with or long-range aid, we can scale our scope to your needs.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $60,000 to over $100,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. We can provide consulting services that satisfy your tailored needs for a fraction of that cost.
Our planning capabilities reach beyond just understanding the tax impacts of strategic business movements. You may need help with navigating any of the following:
- Starting a new venture, product, or service
- Expanding a current organization, product, or service
- Buying a new business, product, or service
- Turning around a declining business
By consulting with our firm for these services, you have:
- More time to focus on new services, new customers, and other core business issues
- A better understanding of the financial side of your business
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans
- The comfort knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting, and constantly improving the financial side of your business
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals
- Cash flow management
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals and processes
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, and disposals.