We can help you set up and maintain your non-profit organization’s tax-exempt status by managing all the IRS and state reporting for you.
The IRS uses extremely specific revenue and expense classifications to determine if your organization will retain its tax-exempt status every year. It is crucial that you build your accounting system around these revenue and expense classifications.
Whether you are a non-profit organization that is just getting started or has a long history, Dooley & Company can oversee advising and helping you prepare the required documents to ensure your mission continues without interruption.
Our team can help you…
● Audit, Review, or compile your financial statements
● Design, install, and maintain your Accounting System
● Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly payroll preparation
● Payroll Tax Preparation and Deposits
● Provide training for your accounting personnel
● Complete and file your non-profit status application
● Provide training for your board on non-profit financial statement usage and effective budgeting practices
● Prepare and file the 990 and 990T tax forms
● Prepare your initial start-up documentation, including incorporation, employee identification number (EIN), and payroll setup with federal and state agencies